Don't be reluctant to Maplestory M Mesos

This is where all official updates and news to the ZED-U game are posted.

Don't be reluctant to Maplestory M Mesos

Postby rsgoldfastshop » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:56 am

Fight normal horntail. He drops a wonderful ring.Monster park tends to have alot of drops in it. Try playing in there for a pair of items you can sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost ship has greatest badge in game, so do this questline.Get alot of reward points to utilize cubes, hammers, and stuff to update equips.take advantage of events.
They sometimes have good items.Don't be reluctant to Maplestory M Mesos update current equips if you believe you going to have them time.

I am making a proposal to the Maplestory2 GMS team to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest.For those of you understand dont understand the Empress's Might Quest was released through the event held which would allow Knight of Cygnus players the ability to Reincarnate into a special adventurer class that would have among the special moves depending on the KoC utilized.

In conjunction to this event gamers that desired to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos obtain the skills but not the reincarnation they would need to collect 20 lunar dew items from Desert Rats (Grendels Version) out of Ariant. Since the launch of this kind of event quest I have for long years tried to accumulate the lunar dew. To no avail I have yet to have even one Lunar Dew drop from gender of Desert Rat.
rsgoldfastshop

Return to Announcements and Updates