Our new Q&A area

Post any questions you have about ZED-U here.

Our new Q&A area

Postby Anase Skyrider » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:33 am

This is our new Q&A area. If you don't know what "Q&A" means, it stands for "Questions and Answers". This is where you can ask any questions and someone on the team of ZED-U will answer. You can ask about anything you want, as long as it's related to ZED-U or our team in some way. Just make sure you don't ask them on this topic and do it on your own individual topic within the Questions forum.
Anase Skyrider
Site Admin

Re: Our new Q&A area

Postby RadtizLssJ » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 am

Will creating an online sever be like Zeq2 lite, or will it be easier?
RadtizLssJ

Postby Anase Skyrider » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:28 am

RadtizLssJ wrote:Will creating an online sever be like Zeq2 lite, or will it be easier?

It's pretty straight-forward and easy. At least I intend it to be. Not only that, but I also intend to add a lot of extra options in the "Extra Options" menu instead of making them invisible like they are in ZEQ2-Lite. There is a God damn mother load of commands, controls, functions, and options in zeq2. All of which you have to discover on your own. So basically, I intend all options for your servers to be easy to find and use.
Anase Skyrider
Site Admin

Postby RadtizLssJ » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 am

Skyrider wrote:
RadtizLssJ wrote:Will creating an online sever be like Zeq2 lite, or will it be easier?

It's pretty straight-forward and easy. At least I intend it to be. Not only that, but I also intend to add a lot of extra options in the "Extra Options" menu instead of making them invisible like they are in ZEQ2-Lite. There is a God damn mother load of commands, controls, functions, and options in zeq2. All of which you have to discover on your own. So basically, I intend all options for your servers to be easy to find and use.

Thank you
RadtizLssJ

Postby Anase Skyrider » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 pm

RadtizLssJ wrote:
Skyrider wrote:

Thank you

No problem. In the future, please make your questions on another topic and don't reply to this one.
Anase Skyrider
Site Admin

Postby Zero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:58 pm

No problem. In the future, please make your questions on another topic and don't reply to this one.

LOL
Zero
Alpha Testers

Postby RadtizLssJ » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:36 am

How may maps are going to be in the game? Will there be one for every level of story mode?
RadtizLssJ

Postby Anase Skyrider » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:53 pm

RadtizLssJ wrote:How may maps are going to be in the game? Will there be one for every level of story mode?

Again, I ask that you don't reply to this topic and make a new one. In fact, I'm gonna lock this post after I post this.

And in terms of maps, it's not like we counted everything we'd ever need to know the number of maps. We'll add more maps as we go along.

For the second question, we'll have a map for every location we need. We also don't really have "story-mode" mapped out. We're working on Multiplayer right now. So we don't even have anything for what a "level" would constitute.
Anase Skyrider
Site Admin

Return to Questions / Inquiries