Beserk anime

Post anything to do with your favorite anime or manga here! Disclaimer: It does not have to be your favorite.

Beserk anime

Postby FireMan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 am

Explain Aravind...Whats Berserk anime and what exactly is happening in the series.
FireMan
Alpha Testers

Re: Beserk anime

Postby AraVinD » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:52 am

*Dida* wrote:Explain Aravind...Whats Berserk anime and what exactly is happening in the series.

its an Dark fantasy and a littel horror anime once u started watching it u can never ever get out of it :p basically a guy betrays his friends ! his name is grifith and the hero guts obiviously got tricked and betrayed grifith murdered all his friends so he can get power and so guts trys to seak revenge for griffith's bad action's ! I suggest u should not watch that anime if u are under 18 years old !
AraVinD
Site Admin

Re: Beserk anime

Postby FireMan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 am

Aravind wrote:
*Dida* wrote:Explain Aravind...Whats Berserk anime and what exactly is happening in the series.

its an Dark fantasy and a littel horror anime once u started watching it u can never ever get out of it :p basically a guy betrays his friends ! his name is grifith and the hero guts obiviously got tricked and betrayed grifith murdered all his friends so he can get power and so guts trys to seak revenge for griffith's bad action's ! I suggest u should not watch that anime if u are under 18 years old !

Hahahahahaa..Sounds great!!!
But yeah I love Adventure time like cartoons...No horror.For me better Funny than scary.
FireMan
Alpha Testers

Return to Anime and Manga