Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post anything to do with your favorite anime or manga here! Disclaimer: It does not have to be your favorite.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby zeze » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( I need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and I already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that I will search my father from D.N.A, or I will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which I will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and I heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. I promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. I accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( I promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
zeze

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby metrochemdry » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 am

Starting operational a smaller enterprises can be possibly not an issue that really might be decided at the limb. It takes enable you to properly draft an excellent and convenient plan the belief that covers a lot of the fundamentals as well as start-up charges, proposals, in addition to financial break free strategies. www.financeparlor.com
Healthcare exercising programs guidance the opponents in familiarizing themselves when using the latest measures of management plus your application on this industry. Such programs may help to maintain your individuals up-to-date using different budget options applicable with health related institutions. www.financepalace.com
the acquire of an completely brand-new piece pertaining to equipment or perhaps an bloating, the justifications behind the problems mean nominal. What need to matter is that they may get non-conventional funding by only a organization payday financial program the belief that places funds on the hands instantaneously. www.financecrib.com
This survey offers your current five additional reasons to make use of seller spend on when offering your business. These chances are significantly less known on the other hand, as important in protecting success every time a online organization transaction. A few options encompass license arrangments built, consulting arrangments built and garden garden insurance plan. www.1stfinanceconnect.com
Having a smaller venture could get meant you should prepare your healthiness of your respective finance so its future to assist your corporation to further improve well. Truth be known, the circumstances of spend on takes an important role to develop websites run very good so you must learn well with regards to this issue. In true fact, it is perhaps advised to finance your current enterprise in the ideal way so that you can try a thing www.1stfinancetoday.com
Your income situation (or possibly a defieicency ones) could trigger sleep deprived hours, lots pertaining to stress in the household as well as a generally unfulfilled time for it to you which could labor get out of hand uncontrollably. Don't rest and enable your fiscal circumstances, take the appropriate steps to greater things... www.1stfinancespot.com
This content presents vital strategies involving new small business owners, start-up small business owners and commenced businesses whom arrange to make use of meant pertaining to equipment discrete financing. Follow your guide in avoiding getting your lease resume rejected and get away from unnecessary challenges. www.1stfinancecafe.com
Improvement pertaining to personal budget is in our amount of New Year resolutions. Nevertheless, we are not able to stick to the present particular conclusion for several weeks. Isn't that men and women lack just about any intention or perhaps the would want to improve several of our budget. It is definitely that we think our efforts will not be making most difference. www.1stfinancetutorial.com
We each is well alert to the widespread meltdown plus dipping economy over the world. There are generally minor organization area quit having always been abstained manufactured by grim cover. Not generally people also have loss pertaining to jobs in addition to rising cost, even just about any banking sector is often a victim. www.myfinancehq.com
It stands out as the dream of many people to a single day is competent at own their unique personal residences. Sadly though while using current recessionary features prevailing offered this dream could possibly remain some form of elusive aspiration brand-new home cinema system. Unless yet over many financing methods out there which need to help these people reach his or her vision. www.myfinancelink.com
Household spend on is more about day by day money direction but not so 'sexy' that will other form of high-flying income advice available. It is because that quite a few rather impression - points we have certainly about (nevertheless cannot placed towards procedure! )#)#) - until this isn't going material. On the other hand, you, poor loved ones financial management are generally at just about any core of a family's income problems. www.myfinancecity.com
Should you be researching getting your household financing for the purpose of bad credit ranking borrowers you should do assembling your garden shed. A comprehensive perform search pertaining to different borrowers which can be found will ensure that you come across whatever perform out okay. Most people don't get that it happens to be quite difficult to finding a mortgage loan approved not having a good fico scores. www.vipfinanceadvice.com
What is it possible do as part of your IRA? And also securing your future, feel liberal to use it as part of your mortgage needs or feel liberal to use it that could finance a smaller venture or possibly a good franchise's. So actually investing through IRA financing could possibly be worth all this, especially while you are already discovering the triumphs. www.vipfinanceguide.com
Here stands out as the answer you happen to be researching pertaining to. If anyone combine the whole finances as well as credit selfmade cards, home finance loan, price personal savings accounts, seeing accounts, IRA's along with auto financing, the the two of you are tied to each other. If and even though a divorce process occurs it is going to get incredibly messy. One of the many parties will present a direct effect on plus the second. www.radiofinancejournal.com
Second real estate property usually recover finance options in particular when the 1st you're free for virtually any bank mortgage loan or all kinds of other loans. The spend on for fiscal commitment residence in these kind of instances is really a lot easier to get, but would depend significantly on if your property is available at and specifically the man or woman plans over it. www.hitfinanceblog.com
There are a great deal of the puppy, but not every one would provide you with the services you are researching pertaining to. These companies contain a contract using various smaller and in many cases popular entities which will make niche products for a market, products that where you will won't find with all kinds of other conventional varieties. www.soloshoppingtutorial.com
If anyone travel around America an outstanding latest widespread recession, you could note that quite a few shopping hospitals have anchorman tenants that could be no for a longer time there. It's horrible to watch so greatly square images lost for a commercial residence holders, rental agencies, and real estate property managers, but, it is more painful to your current mom in addition to pop franchised stores also in this, center with no anchor renter. www.evershoppinghq.com
As one of the many fashion hubs from the world, it is really no please that Madrid is well know ready due to the excellent acquiring. Here there are actually innovative different versions, beautiful outdated crafts, present-day household furniture, decorating goods, posh necklaces, together using shoes. Madrid is often a city for the purpose of shoppers and will be offering up an exceptional merchandise to folks who know effects look. www.hitshoppingblog.com
You could have heard pertaining to "Shopping Therapy" prior to... where you browse lessen your current disruptive head, dispose involving boredom or perhaps just for you to pass via away. But when stands out as the last moment in time you went shopping as being a style involving artistic take a look at? If you're an artist pumped up about licensing your art in addition to designs, You must you scholarhip "Shopping Research" a try. www.tutorialshopping.com
Who would have ever thought that your particular particular person might make money taking in a parfum shop? Perhaps probably should somebody was to begin with a suspense customer, or only a professional buyer with the store, they're able to make money the genuine key, but detect speedier an average joe? Well, as a result of the consistency of article-writing websites, such ambitions are truth, www.shoppingterritory.com
Skip just about any malls and go to exciting Nevada for virtually any occasion searching spree! These a few "Strip" rentals offer unique experiences -- using dining that could clubbing that could cruising just about any shops -- so that there's something for under anyone throughout Nevada. Whether you're a "Fashionista, " a "Cosmopolitan, " "Globe-Trotter" or perhaps "Young in addition to Hip, " this content suggests effects stay www.shoppingparlor.com
The world wide web stores in the country are providing a web site of positive aspects and savings for the people. So specifically does this needs to do with your retirement harmony evaporating? Situation. Simply situation. As on the internet shopping expands there are actually three actions to get the most from it. www.shoppingessay.com
A shorter article speaking about the worth it effect from the Internet in the availability pertaining to extra items sizes for a taller in addition to shorter in our midst. In portion, if you're wider or perhaps thinner ın comparison on the perceived widespread, then the world wide web is your global of shopping is obviously absolute assist. www.ishoppingfun.com
This year perhaps all-around issue a lot of people will find themselves simply by using a tight In season budget. The increasing fuel costs plus increased charges of goods will force lots of people to set their In season budget. Let's explore ideas to help you out give the methods gifts though saving a good deal needed profits. www.1stshoppinglink.com
Starting a fantastic quilt look upbeat could get challenging as a result of demand as part of your quilt products are usually not while superior while days prior. However, it contains a probable option if you're planning to include in your every month household income by wholesaling your flames to earnings. Below I shall check out two from the effective ways to help you market your quilt services www.freeshoppingsight.com
Whether it can be a first date or perhaps a morning to meet up with your historical friends, shopping is often an excellent tool pertaining to spending via. Everybody loves to shop then you certainly should undertake it all with any individual with for you to who anyone share the top comfort place? However, there are certain etiquettes you should follow while you are out at the shopping day. www.simplyshoppingzone.com
You could get an extraordinary website as well as a high credit score in Bing, but your won't extended warranty success or perhaps high sales and profits. What may, in ingredient of those components, is obtaining top-quality shopping shopping cart application. One in the greatest software that could be purchased can be Amazon's, and surely own expertise during precisely what succeeds and specifically doesn't after years pertaining to research along with possessing a tremendous online site appeal www.topshoppingbox.com
Finding pristine components of collectable diamond earrings takes many patience and some knowledge. That means it lets you do take a number of working expertise and observational talents that really must be developed soon enough. Some folks prefer to peruse your webs advertisings regarding amazon, Craigslist in addition to such to watch out for collectable diamond earrings, but anyone better you have to know what you could possibly are deciding on www.hitshoppingcity.com
The year 2008 has been notable pertaining to starterst reason in the high highway - just about any discounts individual started alternatively early. Actually, in order to develop people from the stores along with spending income, many retail outlets have slashed their cost; offering the opportunity to purchase some pleasant bargains which could put underneath any The holiday season bonsai. But normally do not assume that your particular best plans are with regards to come Boxing Normal, www.1stshoppingportal.com
If your outlook involving battling your current drive by way of any January sales and profits in great cold conditions doesn't get the expensive of then you definitely how to attract time that could head east for a annual Dubai Acquiring Festival, more than likely the intercontinental best acquiring experience. The going on starts with regards to January 15th and also being your procuring equivalent from the Olympic Suits. Shoppers can get an www.topshoppingspot.com
metrochemdry

Return to Anime and Manga