Kyle Van Noy Color Rush Jersey

This is where all official updates and news to the ZED-U game are posted.

Kyle Van Noy Color Rush Jersey

Postby linchao » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 am

Since Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski threatened to retire in April after hearing the Lions were trying to trade for him New England Patriots Hoodie , it invited speculation about his future. Gronkowski, though, isn’t ready to talk about anything beyond this season.“I haven’t been thinking about that at all,” Gronkowski said at the podium Thursday. “We’re on the last game. We’re in Week 17. We’ve got the Jets, and that’s all I’m really worried about as of now.”Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, 41, reiterated again Wednesday that he plans to play in 2019 and beyond. Gronkowski isn’t ready to make the same proclamation.“We haven’t thought about that. I haven’t thought about that https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Jason-Mccourty-Jersey ,” Gronkowski said of playing as long as Brady. “We’ve got this big game Sunday still and the playoffs after. That’s the last thing that is on my mind right now. I love the grind. I’m all in. I’ve been all in all season, no matter if it’s been up, if it’s been down, and I’m going to tell you this right now: I’m going to be all in for the rest of the year no matter when it is. That’s just my main focus. No matter how it goes.”Although he is only 29, Gronkowski’s body has taken a beating. He has played 12 games this season, meaning he’s missed 13 games over the past three seasons, and it certainly does not rank as one of his best seasons statistically. Gronkowski has made 45 catches for 658 yards and only three touchdowns.He had no catches in 59 snaps and three targets in Sunday’s victory over the Bills.Gronkowski Kyle Van Noy Color Rush Jersey , though, insists he still is having fun.After discussing moments when he was down over his career, Gronkowski departed with a final thought: “I’m back on the rollercoaster, baby. I’m going. I’m here for the ride.” New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead returned to the practice field on Thursday, a great sign for his return later in the season. Burkhead landed on the injured reserve after week 3 with a neck injury and he’s on pace to return in week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.The return of Burkhead would be a major boon for the Patriots offense as they’ve struggled to score in short-yardage situations and as rookie Sony Michel has battled injuries of his own. Burkhead would join a running back committee with Michel and James White just in time for the final stretch of the season.Burkhead joins rookie cornerback Duke Dawson as the team’s two players designated to return from the injured reserve. This means that other players on the injured reserve like linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley are unable to return this season for the Patriots.The Patriots also signed offensive lineman Cole Croston to the practice squad and released defensive back David Jones to make space. I would expect Jones to return to the practice squad at a future point in the season.
linchao

Return to Announcements and Updates